Pokemon Go Contest In Delaware State Parks
Delaware State Parks is running a contest until the end of July. Pokemon Go is certainly getting people out and about. Families are running around looking for the little pocket monsters. The state parks set up a contest that works off the poke stops in the state parks. Below is the information on their website. Techno Goober dropped some lures in Milton park on Saturday and on movie night Wednesday and it brought a lot of people out. Look for an announcement soon for a contest near you.
Calling all Pokémon Go Fans! We’re looking for Delaware’s best trainers to get out in our parks and catch ‘em all!
Our Poké Park Adventure is your chance to shine and win awesome prizes. Whoever visits the most Poké Stops within any of our state parks + attractions will receive a legendary prize pack complete with Pokémon merch, a 2017 Annual Park Pass, a YETI rambler bottle and more! All you have to do to win is screenshot a view of your avatar in the park and then screenshot each Poké Stop you visit (it must show that you are in range of the Poké Stop in the screenshot!) Then tag us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and use the hashtag #pokeparkde
The contest is open now until July 31st to give everyone a chance to travel across the land (searching far and wide). The winner will be announced on Wednesday, August 3rd!
Rules + Regulations
Please remember that all Delaware State Parks rules and regulations still apply
- Our Parks are open from 8AM to sunset, and our attractions will be open regular business hours. No trainers in the parks after dark!
- Entrance fees are currently in effect at all parks. See daily entrance fees here
- Please stay on designated trails for your safety and for the safety of the environment.
- Park rules are still in effect (even in the Pokémon world). Walking into restricted areas is strictly prohibited, no exceptions (not even to catch a Charizard).
- Make sure to be aware of yourself and your surroundings at all times.
- Have fun!
Pokémon and Pokémon Go are trademarked by The Pokémon Company. Delaware State Parks is not affiliated with Pokémon in any way.