New Hunting And Trapping License Fees In Effect July 1
DNREC’s Division of Fish & Wildlife reminds hunters and trappers about new license fees in effect July 1
DOVER (June 20, 2017) – DNREC’s Division of Fish & Wildlife reminds hunters and trappers that new hunting and trapping license fees will be in effect July 1.
New hunting and trapping license and related fees include:
- Resident Hunting License (Age 16-64) – $39.50
- Resident Guide/Hunting License (Age 16-64) – $159.50
- Resident Hunters Choice/Quality Buck Tag Combo -$20
- Resident Trapping License – $10
- Non-Resident Hunting License (Age 16 and over) – $199.50
- Non-Resident 3-Day Hunting License (Small game only) (Age 16 and over) – $75
- Non Resident Guide/Hunting License (Age 16 and over) – $475
- Non-Resident Quality Buck Tag – $50
- Non-Resident Antlered Deer Tag – $50
- Non-Resident Trapping License – $75
- Migratory Waterfowl Stamp (Delaware residents and non-residents, age 16 and over) – $15
- Additional Antlerless Tag (Delaware residents and non-residents) – $20
Resident and non-resident junior hunting license fees and Wildlife Area Waterfowl Blind and Deer Stand Lottery Permit fees remain the same. Please visit Delaware Hunting, Trapping and Guide License Costs for a current list of licenses and permit fees.
Delaware’s last hunting license fee increase occurred in 2007. Most DNREC wildlife programs are primarily funded through federal grants that match $3 for every dollar of state funds from hunting and trapping license fee revenue.
Delaware hunting and trapping licenses are sold online, at the licensing desk in DNREC’s Richardson & Robbins Building, 89 Kings Highway, Dover, DE 19901, and by license agents statewide. To find a participating agent, or to purchase a license online, visit Delaware Licenses. For additional information on Delaware hunting and trapping licenses and related fees, call 302-739-9918. For more information about Delaware’s wildlife programs, contact the Wildlife Section at 302-739-9912.