Delaware Tidal Finfish Advisory Council to meet Oct. 17 in Dover
DOVER (Oct. 17, 2018) – Delaware’s Tidal Finfish Advisory Council will meet at 6 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 17 in the DNREC Auditorium, 89 Kings Highway, Dover, DE 19901.
The Council will address finfish topics including commercial anchor gill netting in the Delaware River, proposed changes to finfish regulations, and recent and proposed actions by the Mid-Atlantic Fishery Management Council and the Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission that may affect Delaware fisheries.
For more information on Delaware fisheries, please call DNREC’s Division of Fish & Wildlife Fisheries Section at 302-739-9914.
Delaware Advisory Council on Tidal Finfisheries
6:00 PM, Wednesday, October 17, 2018
1. Welcome – Council Chair
2. Approval of the July 24, 2018 meeting minutes – Council
3. Regulatory Update – Stew Michels
4. MAFMC Update – Stew Michels
5. ASMFC Update – John Clark
6. Anchor netting in the Delaware River – DDFW
7. Director’s update – Dave Saveikis
8. Agenda items for next meeting – Council