7th Annual DMS Invitational Surf Fishing Tournament
October 4, 5 & 6, 2013
The Delaware Mobile Surf-fishermen, Inc (DMS) invites you to join your fellow anglers at the 7th Annual DMS Invitational Surf Fishing tournament. If you fished our Tournament in the past, come back and bring a friend. If you haven’t fished our Tournament, sign up! You have been missing the best surf-fishing tournament in the state of Delaware!
On Saturday, October 5, you may choose to fish Delaware Seashore State Park, north of the Indian River Inlet or at Cape Henlopen State Park. On Sunday Oct 6, all fishing will be done at Cape Henlopen State Park. Highlights include:
- Over $4000.00 in total cash prizes
- Cash and trophies to top 4 finishers in overall and woman’s divisions
- Trophies and prizes to top 3 finishers in Youth Division (15 years of age and under)
- Optional Bluefish Calcutta for largest bluefish scored
- Your choice of fishing area on Saturday
- Saturday “Meet and Greet” with light refreshments after the close of competition
- Post-Tournament meal prior to Award Ceremony is open to all participants and families
The DMS Invitational is a family friendly event. Entry is $30 per adult (16 and older), with an additional $10 for the optional Bluefish Calcutta. Youth entry fee is $10.
Former entrants are reserved a spot provided their entry is postmarked no later than September 7, 2013. All entries must be postmarked by September 28, 2013. Be sure to include a legible e-mail address on your entry in order that we can confirm the receipt of your entry. Check the DMS Website or our Facebook page periodically for Tournament updates.
In-person registrations will be accepted on Friday October 4, between 12 noon and 8 PM at Tournament Headquarters located at Youth Camp 3, 14628 Officers Road in Cape Henlopen State Park.
Good luck everyone and have a great time out there …
Comments are closed.