Winter Storm Warning
WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM FRIDAY TO 7 PM EST
(NWS Jan 27, 2022)
Winter Storm Warning … Inland Sussex-Delaware Beaches-Western Monmouth-Eastern Monmouth-
Ocean-Atlantic-Cape May-Atlantic Coastal Cape May-
Coastal Atlantic-Coastal Ocean-Southeastern Burlington-
Including the cities of Georgetown, Rehoboth Beach, Freehold,
Sandy Hook, Jackson, Hammonton, Cape May Court House, Ocean City,
Atlantic City, Long Beach Island, and Wharton State Forest
337 PM EST Thu Jan 27 2022
- WHAT…Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 9 to 15
inches. Winds gusting as high as 50 mph.
- WHERE…Portions of central and southern New Jersey and
- WHEN…From 7 PM Friday to 7 PM EST Saturday.
- IMPACTS…Travel could be very difficult to impossible. Gusty
winds could bring down tree branches.
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Snow is expected to begin Friday evening in
Delmarva and southern New Jersey, spreading northward overnight
into Saturday morning. Snow may be heavy at times through mid
afternoon Saturday before diminishing Saturday evening. Strong
winds may generate blowing snow and very low visibilities at
Not going to lie. Totally prepared, and excited for over a foot of snow!
We have upgraded to a blizzard warning now