Delaware’s Advisory Council on Tidal Finfisheries will meet virtually tonight.
If you want to make changes to our fishery laws or whatever. These are the people you bring it to and ask them to advise DNREC about your request. There is a rep for each county both recreational and commercial. I highly recommend people pay attention to these councils and get involved.
(Jan 19, 2020) … Delaware’s Advisory Council on Tidal Finfisheries will meet virtually to discuss various tidal finfish management issues at 6 p.m. Wednesday, January 20. For the web link and phone-in number for the meeting, and for more information, including the meeting agenda.
Visit the Delaware Public Meeting Calendar at https://publicmeetings.delaware.gov/#/meeting/67945. If you have questions about the meeting or for more information on Delaware fisheries, please call DNREC’s Division of Fish & Wildlife Fisheries Section at 302-739-9914.
Delaware Advisory Council on Tidal Finfisheries
6:00 PM, Wednesday, January 20, 2021
This is a Virtual Meeting. To Attend, Please Follow the Instructions
Available on the State Calendar:
- Welcome – Council Chair
- Approval of the November 18, 2020 meeting minutes – Council
- Regulatory Update – John Clark
- MAFMC Update – David Stormer
- ASMFC Update – John Clark
- CARES Act Funding for Fisheries-Related Businesses – Council
- Director’s Update – Dave Saveikis
- Agenda items for next meeting – Council