Delaware State Parks Are Looking For Interns, Work At The Beach!
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING F/T SUMMER INTERNSHIP APPLICATIONS FOR A LIMITED NUMBER:
• Historical Interpretation out of The Fort Miles Museum
• Environmental Education out of Seaside Nature Center
• Environmental Stewardship working both Cape Henlopen & Delaware Seashore State Parks
• 30+ hours / week May through August
• $100/week Living Allowance for Most Internships
• No Cost Housing Available
• Free Admission to ALL DE State Parks
• Practical Career Training
View All of the State-wide Positions & APPLY HERE : https://www.destateparks.com/GetInvolved/Internships
OR CONTACT: Manager of Volunteers, Mike McShane
MUST BE 17-YEARS OR OLDER.
POSITIONS GO QUICKLY — DON’T DELAY!!