The parks appreciate all the help they have received so far and are looking for more volunteers this week.
Tuesday, November 13th:
- Where: Delaware Seashore State Park – Campground
- When: 9:00AM –???
- What: Cleanup, Raking, Shoveling, Lifting
- Please meet @ DSSP Campground.
Wednesday, November 14th:
- Where: Cape Henlopen State Park – Fishing Pier
- When: 8:30AM – 12:00PM
- What: Cleanup, Raking, Shoveling
What to Bring:
- Work Gloves (if you have them)
- Bottled Water
- Close-toed shoes
- Weather appropriate attire
- Portable restrooms with be available
Thank you again for your willingness to assist Delaware State Parks with cleanup in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us anytime!
Jena L. Guthrie
Delaware Seashore State Park
I hope many can come out and help, I know many of you would if you could get here on a weekday …..